Stainless Steel Primate Cages are available with four different sides and back combinations:
- Type (1) has a one-piece solid wrapper, consisting of sides and back.
- Type (2) has a one-piece solid side and back, with a wire grill on opposite side.
- Type (3) has a wire grill on both sides with a solid back.
- Type (4) has a one-piece wire wrapper, consisting of sides and back.
The back of each type of cage has full-width reinforcement plates along the top and bottom, which provides additional strength to the back of the cage and an additional area for welding the grill wrapper. The top plate has two keyhole slots, and the bottom has one. The keyhole slots in the reinforcement plate and the keyhole slots in the cage back are fusion welded together around the perimeter. The back of the cage can accommodate a watering system.
All four types of cages have a one-piece grill wrapper, consisting of top, front, and bottom, welded to the sides and back. The front of each cage has a 5" wide by 3" high cardholder. Each cage is equipped with an externally mounted feeder.
- Stainless Steel Metabolism Collection Pans
- Feeder with Back Plate
- Sliding Door on One (1) or Both Sides