SSCI WARRANTY - A Warranty You Can Count On
SSCI warrants that our products are of the highest standards in material and workmanship. Our Stainless Steel components are guaranteed to the original purchaser, to last a lifetime, assuming they are used as intended, properly maintained and cared for. Mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic products manufactured by SSCI carry a one year warranty. Items purchased by SSCI from other manufacturers and incorporated into our products or resold, are covered by the respective manufacturers’ warranties. Freight charges for warranty repairs are covered for the first year only. Warranties will not apply if it is determined by SSCI that the equipment became damaged due to an accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or alteration.
Warranty and Non-Warranty Repair Policy
- Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-323-7366, ext. 3518. 8:30AM - 5:00PMCST Monday - Friday.
- Step 1: Discuss what is wrong with the product.
- Step 2: SSCI will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. The Return Merchandise Authorization Number must appear on the outside of shipping carton.
- Step 3: Customer must package products in original shipping cartons and materials or in other appropriate shipping materials to prevent the products from being damaged in transit. If the products are damaged in transit and SSCI deter-mines that the products were packaged improperly, SSCI will file a freight claim and call the customer with an estimate for repair. The customer can wait for the outcome of the freight claim or authorize the repair of the freight damages.
- SSCI will call the customer and advise if the repair is covered by the warranty. If the repair is not covered by warranty, SSCI will provide an estimate for the repair and ask for authorization to proceed.
- SSCI does not have products to loan to customers while their product is being repaired. By following the above procedure, SSCI will be able to make any necessary repairs in the minimum amount of time possible.
Warranty for Merchandise Manufactured of Stainless Steel is void, if it is determined it was subjected to harmful cleaning agents. See ‘Guide to Care and Cleaning of Stainless Steel’, packaged with each new Stainless Steel Product.